Catagories

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Amigurumi


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia
Amigurumi (編みぐるみ, lit. crocheted or knitted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll. Amigurumi are typically animals, but can include artistic renderings or inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features, as is typical in Japanese culture.
 
I discovered Amigurumi, and totally fell in love! After making 4 from free patterns, I started designing my own.  hope you enjoy them.

  1.   Iggle Piggle - My first, very OWN Pattern!


Exploded Views

 


 
Pattern:


Other Crafters Patterns:
  1. My very first Amigurumi - PLEASE help! I don't know where I found this pattern, please send me the link if you know whose it is
    Skye 



Shaun The Sheep - my 2nd Amigurumi - Pattern created by Christa Chung, 2012 no link is provided




Timmy the Baby from Shaun the Sheep - My 3rd Amigurumi - I did my own version of the body
 Find the Original Pattern here: http://www.craftpassion.com/2011/07/amigurumi-baby-sheep-timmy.html

Ellifant - My 4th Amigurumi - Designed by Nancy Anderson - Find the Pattern here:
http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/babys-elephant

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, criticism, query and/or a compliment. I'd love to hear from you